TENSION SHADE SYSTEMS
Aristocrats Tension Shade Systems are a modern take on shading for any home or business. Their sleek design is practical and stylish while their purpose is functional. They can be mounted above or below an existing glass roof or pergola, or they can be mounted to a wall and supported with legs.
These motorized shading systems can cover glass roofs or conservatories, or they can provide total shade for large deck or patios with the push of a button. Custom made to fit your needs, they are the latest in new technology to keep you comfortable outdoors.
Choose from one of two models:
Tension Shade (TS): This model is smaller in size, and can be installed above or below an existing glass roof or pergola. The fabric glides on rails at the edge of the fabric. Ideal for shading glass roofs, pergolas, or conservatories, the TS will provide shaded comfort to your indoor or outdoor living space.
Tension Shade Structure (TS2): Tension Shade Structure (TS2): The TS2 can be installed on top of an existing glass roof or pergola, or it can be mounted to a wall and supported with a strong aluminum legs. The fabric glides on rails that are inset from the edge of the fabric. Since it is larger than the Tension Shade, it is ideal for shading larger glass roofs, or large decks or patios.
Both models offer:
- Up to twice the amount of shade as a traditional awning
- A great shading solution for sloped glass roofs
- Solution-dyed acrylic fabric housed inside a protective cassette when not in use
- A variety of fabric colors, both solids, and striped patterns to complement your outdoor living space
- A strong warranty backed by the manufacturer